The LifeChoice® Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC), by Inova Labs, delivers true mobility and independence 24/7. With the new exclusive, patent pending Sleep Mode technology, patients can use the LifeChoice® POC continuously, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The LifeChoice POC utilizes a Pulse Wave technology, which delivers oxygen flow congruent with inhalation patterns for Patients requiring 1, 2 or 3LPM equivalent supplemental oxygen.
The exclusive Sleep Mode setting increases the sensitivity to detect breathing by 10 times, to ensure the LifeChoice® POC can detect the changes during nighttime breathing and supply patients with necessary oxygen therapy.
The LifeChoice® POC can be used 24/7 around the clock. The Pulse Wave technology delivers oxygen congruent with the patient’s inhalation flow at 1, 2 and 3 LPM (continuous flow equivalent) of oxygen during periods of activity. In addition, The LifeChoice POC is equipped with a state of the art SLEEP MODE technology which senses inhalation changes during sleep. The compact size and light weight (under 5 lbs) make it perfect for maintaining the quality of life all patients seek.
Better Mobility = Better Health
Any doctor will tell you that better mobility equates to a longer, healthier life. No big bulky cylinders or liquid oxygen to lug around. And, the LifeChoice® POC is virtually maintenance free.
The whole unit weighs less than 5 pounds and is held within a small carry case which is similar to the size and look of a camera bag.
- True Mobility - No cart required
- Over 5 hours of battery time = more mobility!
- Exclusive Sleep Mode technology (for 24/7 use!)
- Smallest stationary/portable OC available!
- Quiet. And, less than 5 lbs!
- User friendly controls, easy to read keypad
- Ready-to-go carry case with strap system for multiple carrying options
- Reliable device and smart design
- Virtually maintenance free
- Reimbursable by insurance and Medicare
- Authorized for use by FAA for use on-board aircraft
- Built to last - 3 year limited warranty included
- unit with 2 hour internal battery
- one 3 hour external battery pack with case
- AC and DC adapters/chargers for home and car, RV, motor boat, etc. use
- durable standard carrying case with strap system that allows case to be used as a back pack, shoulder strap, waist strap or carried like a brief case
- one nasal cannula
- owner's manual
Manufactured by Inova Labs.