This machine is made with an exclusive, patent pending feature which gives it the unique ability to use continuously, 24/7. The Sleep Mode technology makes the LifeChoice portable oxygen concentrator a good choice for patients who require 1, 2 or 3 LPM equivalent supplemental oxygen. It delivers inhalation patterns to accommodate patients' needs around the clock.
The Sleep Mode technology allows the Life Choice POC to increase the sensitivity required to detect breathing by an amazing 10 times. This ensures it can detect changes that occur to the patient's breathing during the nighttime so that it can then supply the necessary oxygen.
The LifeChoice POC can be implemented day and night, around the clock. Using Pulse Wave technology, it will deliver oxygen that complies with the patient's inhalation rate at 1, 2 and 3 LPM during periods of activity. The state-of-the-art Sleep Mode technology also allows the LifeChoice POC to detect changes in inhalation during the patient's sleep. At just under 5 pounds, the Life Choice portable oxygen concentrator is light weight and has the compact size to allow easy maintenance that you want for yourself or for your patient. The better the mobility, the better the health of the patient.
The LifeChoice POC also comes with a small carry case so that it is easy to transport.
Easy mobility is just one of the advantages you will enjoy with the LifeChoice POC. Others include:
- Greater mobility with more than 5 hours of battery time
- The smallest stationary and portable model of oxygen concentrator available today
- Quiet operation
- Portable without the need for a cart
- Round-the-Clock use with exclusive Sleep Mode technology
- Easy to read keys and user-friendly controls
- Carry case with strap system offers multiple options for carrying – always ready to go!
- FAA Authorized for use aboard aircraft
- Reliable and convenient styling
- Nearly maintenance-free
- Built for durability with an included 3 year limited warranty
The LifeChoice portable oxygen concentrator comes with the following:
- LifeChoice unit, which includes a 2 hour internal battery
- one 3 hour external battery pack and case
- one nasal cannula
- strong standard carrying case, including a strap system for using as a waist strap, shoulder strap, back pack or to carry like a brief case
- AC and DC adapters/chargers for use at home, in the car, motor boat, RV or other location
- owner' manual
Manufactured by Inova Labs