Until now, oxygen concentrators have been very similar - heavy, bulky, noisy, or require frequent maintenance. But EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers the features homecare providers want and patients deserve. EverFlo reduces operating costs with a design that is:
- Lightweight - only 31 lbs
- Smaller and sleeker
- Easy to store and transport
- Low maintenance
- Simpler for patients to use and maintain
The Freedom Series
EverFlo is part of the Freedom Series of oxygen therapy products from Respironics designed to deliver clinically superior treatment and more freedom - freedom from worry, freedom from deliveries, and freedom from complicated maintenance. Most importantly, the Freedom Series frees patients of some of the more demanding aspects of oxygen therapy.
Until now, most oxygen concentrators have been bulky, heavy, and require ongoing maintenance by patients and homecare providers. But the 5-liter per minute EverFlo stationary concentrator from Respironics has been designed with a unique set of features to lower the costs of providing oxygen therapy while maintaining ease of use for patients.
- Lightweight and easy to transport at 31 pounds
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space, looks less like a medical device
- One of the quietest mainstream concentrators
- No homecare provider filter change for two years
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so it’s more patient-friendly
- No filters for the patient to change
- Available with and without OPI (oxygen purity indicator)
- A recessed flow meter helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage.
- EverFlo’s durable metal cannula connection is less likely to break
- Humidifier Bottle Platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use velcro closure
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.